1. We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, and to sign you up for our service mailing list, unless you give us permission to use it in other manners. At the moment you sign up to Solteros PR, all the information that you provide to us will be considered as ‘TRUE’ until proven otherwise.
1. Solteros Pr will use this personal information to send it to our personnel/staff and to inform you about the services and/or events that may be interest to you; and to assist you when you request.
1. Solteros PR will not sell or share our members' personal information with third parties, except in the case of a court order. All information provided by our members to the Solteros Site, including surveys and questionnaires, is confidential and used by Solteros, only to improve its knowledge of the services provided by the Solteros Site, other than those available in the member’s profiles and may be accessed by third parties.
1. Solteros PR is not responsible for, and will not be responsible for, the disclosure of your personal information by the member, nor for the use that third parties make of it, including the access information associated with the Solteros PR site as the password, nickname or other similar information. In this case, the member personally assumes responsibility for the use that third parties make of this information.
This website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this website allow you to opt out of further mailings.
1. The password created by the member during his registration on the Solteros site is personal, confidential and encrypted to ensure its confidentiality. Therefore, the member should not pass it on to third parties. Only through this password, the member can change the data of his account, including his registration and his profile.
2. To provide greater security, the password must consist of a sequence of digits or letters that does not directly identify the member; In addition to changing it periodically.
3. In case of forgetting the password, you can use the ‘Forgot Password’ feature to change it. Also, you if the member requests, Solteros will send the password to the email address registered in the partners' registry.
4. Solteros PR and its employees never solicit member, either by email, letter or phone call, to request their password. Therefore, any request received in this regard should be ignored and not taken into account by the member, you may contact Solteros PR support to report the incident. However, in this case, to maintain the security of your information, the member must change the password immediately.
1. Members who choose the categories of VIP or Gold Memberships will pay a monthly fee according to the chosen plan, as indicated in the User Agreement.
2. Solteros PR does not store data related to credit cards or current accounts of members on a server directly connected to the internet.
3. Any business transaction for billing and payment purposes will be encrypted before performing the data transmission between Solteros PR and the financial institution.
Contact our support team at: Support Team